Teneal's Reviews > Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

7198434
Feb 07, 2012

liked it

Overall I was disappointed in this book. I tossed up between two and three stars and ended up going with three.

Anastasia Steele finds herself interviewing sexy, rich Christian Grey. Before she knows what is happening they are involved in a rather complicated relationship complete with a contract and all.

I found this book very unrealistic. I also found Ana to be quite stupid and Grey to be unbelievable possessive, controlling and quite frankly, pscyho. It frustrated me so much that she hung around despite everything.

I will continue with the series however I have no idea how this storyline continues for another two whole books.

February 7, 2012 – Shelved
page 331
July 1, 2012 –
page 396
July 2, 2012 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Wester Teneal, I find it interesting you are still a fifth of the way... I guess it did not get you hooked then... Lol! Let us know what you thought at the end or have you given up already... Lol Vanessa :)

Teneal It definitely didn't hook me the way I thought it would. Overall I was disappointed in the book. I'll still finish of the series though.

message 3: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Wester Wow...I read the second book and have no inclination to read the other 2. I figure she makes enough money from us suckers...lol. If I got it for free then I'd read it! :)

Speak to you soon