Robin's Reviews > Manhattan Secret

Manhattan Secret by V. Theia

Where do I even start? I want to make this review so spectacular that everyone will want to meet Lachlan Fierro, but my words aren't my skills. I loved this confident, go after what he wants and take no prisoners man/boy. You can certainly tell he is the cocky cub of a Lion and a Kitten. He sees his woman and NOTHING will stop him from having her. His devotion to Laney was special to watch unfold. The love was powerful.

Do not let this trope fool you into thinking this is a super forbidden romance. I cannot tell you what it is, but I can tell you it is NO Mary Kay Letourneau where an adult teacher takes advantage of a very young student. It just doesn't go down that way. It does have elements of the forbidden, some secrets, hence the name Manhattan Secret, but it is a true love story.

This author has never let me down. I buy all her books and wait impatiently for the new releases. This is from her Manhattan World and while it is a complete stand alone, the experience will be richer if you know all the players. So start at the beginning or jump into the middle.... BUT.... jump! I highly recommend this book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Manhattan Secret.

March 2, 2019 – Shelved