Georgia's Reviews > Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter

Feb 06, 2012

bookshelves: favorites, beautiful-cover, gallagher-girls-and-ally-carter, thanks-georgie
Read from February 06 to 09, 2012

** spoiler alert ** Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy was my favourite Gallagher Girls book so far. I was constantly wanting to sit down and just read the book! Which is what I did after school on Friday :P

Cammie, her friends and all the girls at Gallagher Academy get the shock of their lives when boys (yes, BOYS!) come and live at the school for a semester.
Enter super spy, super hot, super mysterious Zach. Cammie's new crush.

Cammie is confused about her feelings for Zach. When they go into the town, Roseville, Virginia, Cammie runs into her ex-boyfriend, her first kiss, her first crush, her first boyfriend, Josh and his best and longest friend, DeeDee.
Then, Zach comes to the rescue and grabs Cammies hand, yes, GRABS HER HAND!

After a code black, Cammie is even MORE suspicious of Zach.. But it's not him she should be suspicious of.

When Cammie has to pull through for her school and herself she strives for the top.
At the end, Cammie and Zach have 'a moment'!!

I cannot wait until Monday so my friend can give me the next book !

I enjoyed this book more than the first because this book was easier to keep up with. It was an easy read. I finished the last half of the book in a few hours.

Thanks Ally Carter.. And my friend Georgie for giving me a lend of the books!!! Love them so far <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy.

Quotes Georgia Liked

Ally Carter
“You really saw some?" Liz said an hour later. Sure, we had the stereo blaring and the shower running, but Liz still whispered, "They really...exist?"
"Liz," I whispered back, "they're not unicorns."
"No," Bex said flatly, "they're boys. And they're...good.”

“spy" -zach”

Ally Carter
“I always finish what i start”

Ally Carter
“A Gallagher Girl's real grades don’t come in pass or fail—they're measured in life or death.”

Ally Carter
“and then Zach said a really bad word, but I doubt DeeDee noticed because it was in Farsi”
tags: spy, word

Ally Carter
“Did you hear that? I'm special.”

Ally Carter
“Because sometimes not liking someone is easier.”

Ally Carter
“Just so you know Gallagher Girl,' he whispered softly, 'I'm going to kiss you now.”

Ally Carter
“Oh, and Cammie," At the sounds of his voice, I spun around, expecting to hear him crack a joke or call me Gallagher Girl. The last thing I expected was to feel his arms sliding arounds me, to sense the whole world turning upside down as Zach dipped me in the middle of the foyer and pressed his lips to mine. Then he smiled that smile I'd come to know. "I always finish what I start.”

02/07/2012 page 23
09/17/2016 marked as: read
show 2 hidden updates…

message 1: by ♥Rachel♥ (new)

♥Rachel♥ How did you like the first book Georgia? I've just downloaded it.

Georgia Um, the first book wasn't as good as this one. It was really really confusing towards the end, but it was still good...obviously, because i'm going to finish the series haha. Enjoy you reading!

Saphira Moonstone Same. i enjoyed this book more than the first. the fifth comes out in 3 days!!!!!

Georgia Saphira wrote: "Same. i enjoyed this book more than the first. the fifth comes out in 3 days!!!!!"

Yes! Hmm, it's a bit longer for me in Australia. I think like 2-3 weeks :(

Saphira Moonstone Try not to think about it and then the 2-3 weeks will go by quick :)

Georgia Yep! Can't wait :D haha