Abigail Harris's Reviews > Aiming for Love

Aiming for Love by Mary Connealy

72092521

bookshelves: remo-2020

I've enjoyed some of Mary Connealy's works, some have been a hit, some a miss, this one? Somewhere in the middle.

I liked the plot line, the characters were somewhat all right but they could have used more development, more depth would have been nice too. They just felt like her other characters from other books, they blend too much into the same character, the hero too much like the heroes in her other books same as the heroines.

That's not to say it is a bad book, it's nice as a matter of fact, and I liked several parts of it, especially Dave's and Jo's romance, getting to know each other, and everything.

As with each of Mrs. Connealy's books readers will find the cute humory backdrop in the romance, adventure, and slight suspense in Aiming For Love. I wasn't sure at first what to think of the Bible part of the story, which is confusing when I say it but if you read it you'll understand, I like how it was handled.
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the author. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Aiming for Love.

March 2, 2019 – Shelved
March 2, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
November 19, 2019 – Shelved as: own-and-need-to-read
November 19, 2019 – Shelved as: own-need-to-read
February 20, 2020 – Started Reading
February 20, 2020 – 0.0% "When you have a cold and your asthma is so bad you have to be propped up and almost sitting it's all right to read long into the night, right?"
February 21, 2020 – Shelved as: remo-2020