Elaine's Reviews > Armed 'N' Ready

Armed 'N' Ready by Tee O'Fallon

32020643
Having thoroughly enjoyed reading the first book in this series, Lock 'N' Load, I wondered if this would be as great a read so I requested and was lucky enough to be given a copy of this book, via NetGalley. This is my honest review of the book after choosing to read it - and it definitely is another superb story! It proved to be an enthralling, suspense filled story and a real page turner that I definitely didn't want to put down until everything had been resolved!

The story starts with Andi Hardt giving her dog, Stray, a bath . . . . when the police raid the house she's staying in. Massachusetts State Police Sgt. Nick Houston and his K-9 partner, Saxon, are the ones who discover her - in her string bikini which leaves little to the imagination! Now, many folk would be cowed by such a scenario, but not Andi, who doesn't immediately notice the uniform and acts before she thinks! This is the start of an intriguing romantic suspense where Andi is inadvertently in danger from every side as the secret activities of the owner of the house she was staying in are revealed and photographs of he and Andi together result in her being in the spotlight from all sides.

This is a tense, action packed story with great human and canine characters in a thrilling adventure that I have no hesitation in highly recommending to anyone who enjoys romantic suspense - and even more so to those who appreciate brilliant canine characters having important roles to play, too!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Armed 'N' Ready.

February 25, 2019 – Started Reading