Haddie's Reviews > Right Girl Wrong Timing

Right Girl Wrong Timing by Natalie Decker

My Rating: 4.5 of 5 Stars.

Natalie Decker is one of my favorite authors. Upon learning there would be another book in the Offsides series, I jumped on the bandwagon right away. What I loved most about this book is that Addy and Austin were best friends. Friends-to-lovers is a trope I will always love, no matter the book. I was thoroughly invested in the plot. It made me feel all sorts of emotions. It was a wild ride.
This is the first time I've ever felt a little "let down" by one of Natalie's books. I just feel like there's something missing. Just that little extra "umph" to feeling fully satisfied with Addy and Austin's story. But I am trying to look at this from a positive perspective. Or maybe it's just my secret hope that this story isn't actually "over". Maybe Ms. Decker has something more planned. I don't know. But this aside, I'm super stoked I got to read this book and I am happily waiting for more from this author.

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book through Chapter by Chapter Book Tours. This is my honest voluntary review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Right Girl Wrong Timing.

March 1, 2019 – Shelved