Kahea's Reviews > Air Kiss

Air Kiss by L.H. Cosway

4195039

bookshelves: 2019-books-read, 4-stars, author-i-adore, contemporary, fiction, new-adult, novellas, reviewed, romance

***4 Stars***

This is a nice, quick intro/refresher to this world.
And to be a bit more clear: It’s an intro if you have yet to read Hearts on Air, book 6 in the Hearts series where we first meet Callum and Leanne and the rest of the crew and a refresher if you have read the book but haven’t had the chance to re-read it recently.
It is primarily focused on Leanne and Callum and the beginning of their relationship and the show.
I have to say, for a short read it really does pack a punch. We get a good glimpse into both characters, their backstories as well a as few special moments between them. All of which has me looking forward to diving into Off the Air and seeing how Leanne and Callum’s story plays out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Air Kiss.

February 27, 2019 – Started Reading
February 27, 2019 – Shelved as: novellas
February 27, 2019 – Shelved as: reviewed
February 27, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
February 27, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Carvanz (new)

Carvanz I haven't read all this author's work but pretty close and I've loved everything! Can't wait to start on this series!

Kahea Carvanz wrote: "I haven't read all this author's work but pretty close and I've loved everything! Can't wait to start on this series!"

I'm in the same boat. I've read most, though not all of her books, but I've enjoyed everything I have read.

message 3: by Kat (new) - added it