Tonya (Rustic Book Reviews)'s Reviews > The Tenth Girl

The Tenth Girl by Sara Faring

bookshelves: tbr-ya

I am one happy girl.

I have an ARC of this on its way to me... I have been wanting to get my hands on this one! This is one of my most anticipated of the year. If you are not familiar with this book, where have you been!!!?? At 66 ratings, it has a 4.29 rating!!! YES PLEASE!

Here is the Goodreads synopsis for you.

Simmering in Patagonian myth, The Tenth Girl is a gothic psychological thriller with a haunting twist.

At the very southern tip of South America looms an isolated finishing school. Legend has it that the land will curse those who settle there. But for Mavi—a bold Buenos Aires native fleeing the military regime that took her mother—it offers an escape to a new life as a young teacher to Argentina’s elite girls.

Mavi tries to embrace the strangeness of the imposing house—despite warnings not to roam at night, threats from an enigmatic young man, and rumors of mysterious Others. But one of Mavi’s ten students is missing, and when students and teachers alike begin to behave as if possessed, the forces haunting this unholy cliff will no longer be ignored.

One of these spirits holds a secret that could unravel Mavi's existence. In order to survive she must solve a cosmic mystery—and then fight for her life.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tenth Girl.

February 27, 2019 – Shelved
February 27, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
June 6, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-release
June 19, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-arcs
June 21, 2019 –
page 0
0.0% "Guys!! I am only on chapter 2 and I am already loving this book!!! All I can think about is hurrying up to get home to relax tonight and read this book!! OMG sooooo good and you can get that creepy vibe that I love in it."
June 26, 2019 –