Alexandra's Reviews > Beyond Her Desire

Beyond Her Desire by Nicky F. Grant

Five dangerous stars! This book will set your e-reader and you on fire!

There are so many books in the world but there is nothing compared to Beyond Her Desire by Nicky F. Grant. This is one of those stories that crawl so deeply into your head—where you're not merely reading a book but feeling it too. It is hot craziness wrapped in temptation. I really don’t like to make comparisons but in my opinion this is one of the best BSDM romances I have had the pleasure to read. Better than any shade! It consumed me wholly and hold me hostage from the first to the last page of this passionate and seductive master piece. There aren’t enough words to describe how much I loved this book. It took my breath away. It blew my mind. It ruined me. All my senses were awaken in the most primal way. It seduced me like liquid passion running thorough my veins. I blushed like a teenage girl who read her first dirty book hidden in her bedroom. I had the most enthralling experience while reading this piece of temptation.

The pacing is fast and the plot is unique and refreshing. This book is a breath of fresh air. It is an all-consuming, pulse-pounding, sinfully sexy tale with the right amount of panty-melting scenes and hot passion. Beyond Her Desire by Nicky F. Grant will set your body and kindle on fire were you will burn to ashes and it will make you come back to life like a phoenix. This book is HOT with capital letters. It is DESIRE on FIRE. It is HARMONIC CHAOS. It is a DANGEROUS tale of complete SURRENDER and SHARING of bodies. It is a TEMPTING game full of KINK, PASSION, secret DESIRES and DISCOVERY.

The characters are very complex and intense. They add the fire to this alluring, toe-curling BSDM romance. Brit and Damien’s story is a wrecking ball of a journey. As dominant and collared submissive, they will experience the sweetest and the bitter stages of a BSDM relationship. They will play with fire and maybe they will burn but the LOVE and CARE for each other will save them or condemn them. Being married would add more complications and obstacles.

I f*cking LOVE it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beyond Her Desire.

February 27, 2019 – Shelved
February 27, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
May 8, 2019 – Started Reading
May 11, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Nicky Grant Holy hell, girl! YOU took my breath away! THIS! ---->"It seduced me like liquid passion running through my veins" I'm in tears. THIS----> "It ruined me." #SorryNotSorry :) Love you so much! Thank you!

Alexandra Nicky wrote: "Holy hell, girl! YOU took my breath away! THIS! ---->"It seduced me like liquid passion running through my veins" I'm in tears. THIS----> "It ruined me." #SorryNotSorry :) Love you so much! Thank you!"

That was the very impression it gave me Beyon Her Desire and now I completed my review! :D All the words came direct from the bottom of my heart!