Lucy's Reviews > Halo

Halo by Ella Frank

bookshelves: contemporary, hot-hot-hot, kindle-unlimited, lgbt, m-m-romance

I adored everything about this book, it was the perfect start to a new series!

Famous rock band TBD are desperately in need of a new singer after the departure of their frontman Trent Knox (one of the MC's of A Little Bit like Desire, which I haven't read yet but definitely need to get to soon). They've held multiple auditions but no-one is a good fit for their band, and then in walks Halo.

Halo is super talented, his singing voice is fantastic, the way he plays an instrument is brilliant and he has the face of an angel. All of these things make him perfect for TBD, he's everything they've been looking for, but for guitarist Viper he may be a little too perfect.

Viper is instantly attracted to Halo, who he calls Angel, and he never tries to hide it. He uses every opportunity to tease, and taunt Halo. However, Halo is a straight man so he's not going to be interested.. or is he?

This was brimming with sexual tension and I could not get enough of these two together. There is a bit of a slow burn to actually get them together but when it happens, whew it happens!! So hot. If you've read and loved Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine's work before than i'd imagine you're also going to love this one. These women are the ultimate writing duo.

P.S. There is a cliffhanger at the end of this but it's nothing too major, it more so just ends on a HFN, but I still cannot wait to get my hands on the next one. I'm so ready for more Halo and Viper!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Halo.

February 27, 2019 – Shelved
March 8, 2019 – Shelved as: kindle-unlimited
March 8, 2019 – Shelved as: hot-hot-hot
March 8, 2019 – Shelved as: lgbt
March 8, 2019 – Shelved as: m-m-romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Diana (new) - added it

Diana Terrific review, Lucy!

Lucy Diana wrote: "Terrific review, Lucy!"
Thanks Diana! 😊