Debabrata Mishra's Reviews > To Naddiyaa

ABOUT THE BOOK
Title - To Naddiyaa
Author - Kavya Sharma
Publication - StoryMirror Publisher

At first I want to thank the author Kavya Sharma for sending me this book as a review copy.

The set up of this story is a very emotional and perfectly matched with the storyline of the book.The story begins with Naddiyaa who recovered from Asylum and her son greeted a warm and sweet welcome to his beloved mother.Her son,Iman handed a number of letters to her which written by his late father.These letters basically based on how Durjoy loved Naddiyaa unconditionally.He never able to express his feeling to her.He was always short of words whenever tried to spelt his heart out infront of her.This book completely revolving around pure essence of love.This is in total 32 letters which describes the love journey..
My Review
🎈The cover of the book very simple descent but eye catching
🎈The book is based on letters.Letters that are melodious,sad, Happy, emotional and full of feelings
🎈The beautiful emotional poems are quite heart touching and keep the intrest of Readers for further reading.
🎈The book is moderately paced and very rich in language and the metaphors used in some places are wonderfully described.
🎈To be honest at the beginning I couldn't emotionally connected with this book and felt like an ordinary book but later it proved as a roller coaster ride of feelings.
My Rating -♥️♥️♥️♥️
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Naddiyaa.

Finished Reading