Elizabeth's Reviews > Neon Prey

Books in the Lucas Sandford series

Netgalley ARC

Neon Prey :

Book synopsis

Lucas Davenport pursues a prolific serial killer who has gone undetected for years in the newest nail-biter by #1 NewYork Times bestselling author John Sandford.

It was a relatively minor criminal matter, all things considered, but enough that the US Marshals obtained a warrant to enter the home. They didn’t expect to unearth trophies from a score of killings.

Now Davenport is on the trail of a serial murderer, one who was able to operate for years without notice or suspicion. But there’s even more to this killer than meets the eye

My thoughts:

rating: 5

Would I recommend this ? yes

Would I recommend the series? a big yes

Would I read anything else by this series ?yes ( but only in these 2 series )

Fast pace , lots of action, and doesn't disappoint at all, from start to finish you get lost in the story and get pulled along for the ride of your life , while Lucas ,Bob and Rae track down and chase a serial killer that seems to be always one step head of them, but his unlike any serial killer they've ever gone after, so all I can say is set back and enjoy the read because this is John Standford at his very best , and he makes it a story you can't put down, don't want to put down and makes you want more of his series and stories. With that said I want to thank Netgalley and Penguin Group Putnam for letting me read and review Neon Prey which part of one of my favorite series to read , exchange for my honest opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Neon Prey.

February 26, 2019 – Shelved