Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin's Reviews > A Pack of Blood and Lies

A Pack of Blood and Lies by Olivia Wildenstein

bookshelves: fantasy-all, netgalley-all, young-adult

At first I was going to give this 2 stars or dnf, but I kept going and I'm glad. I think it was my mood and not feeling the story at first, because I'm a HUGE werewolf fan. I mean I have always wanted to be one so........

Anyhoo, this is a story about Ness who/whom was shunned when she was a little girl and forced out of town with her mother. Things happen and when Ness is a teen the pack drags her back home to Colorado. <-- Not literally

I love Ness as a character; she's loving and kind but a bad ass when she has to be and she certainly has to be in this book.

The old evil Alpha is gone and Ness decides to go up against Liam because she thinks he's evil like his father. Turns out there are different evil peeps in the book you wouldn't have seen coming.

But Ness is strong and she fights for what she believes in and doesn't back down when it comes to the ones she loves.

Some of the characters I loved to hate but some of my favorite are Liam, Ness and Evelyn. The book even brought a bit of a tear to my eye with some happiness that ensues. Get over it, I cry when I'm happy and sad =)

I'm very happy with the ending of this book and look forward to the next book!

*Thank you to Netgalley and the Publisher for a digital copy of this book.*

Mel

MY BLOG

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Pack of Blood and Lies.

February 25, 2019 – Started Reading
February 25, 2019 – Shelved
February 25, 2019 – Shelved as: fantasy-all
February 25, 2019 – Shelved as: netgalley-all
February 25, 2019 – Shelved as: young-adult
February 28, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)

message 1: by KAS (new)

KAS Fab review, my sweet friend ;) Hope the next is just as good!! 😘❤️🥰

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin KAS wrote: "Fab review, my sweet friend ;) Hope the next is just as good!! 😘❤️🥰"

Thank you so much my dear sweet, KAS 💕😊🌸😘❌⭕️🥰

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader It sounds like you really enjoyed this one, Mel. Lovely review! ♥️

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader wrote: "It sounds like you really enjoyed this one, Mel. Lovely review! ♥️"

message 5: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Fabulous review, Melissa!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Meredith wrote: "Fabulous review, Melissa!"

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Fantastic review, Mel! 💖💜😘

message 8: by Maureen (new)

Maureen So glad you enjoyed it Melissa, another brilliant review, hope your next is just as good 💖🤗💕

Christa I’m so glad you liked this one. I’m glad I stuck with it too.

message 10: by Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ (last edited Mar 01, 2019 06:05AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* wrote: "Fantastic review, Mel! 💖💜😘"

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Maureen wrote: "So glad you enjoyed it Melissa, another brilliant review, hope your next is just as good 💖🤗💕"

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Christa wrote: "I’m so glad you liked this one. I’m glad I stuck with it too."

Thank you hun! I’m glad I didn’t give up on it 😊🌸💕

message 13: by Nazanin (new)

Nazanin Awesome review, babe! The cover is beautiful! 💟

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Nazanin wrote: "Awesome review, babe! The cover is beautiful! 💟"

Thank you dear heart 💕🌸😘. It’s so beautiful 😊

message 15: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Awesome review Melissa!💖😉

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Kat wrote: "Awesome review Melissa!💖😉"

message 17: by Kaceey (new)

Kaceey Fabulous review Melissa! Glad you stayed with it and ended up enjoying!🤗💕💕

ʙᴇʟʟᴀ.: ☾**:.☆*.:。. Great Review! Can't wait to read it!;3

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Kaceey - Traveling Sister wrote: "Fabulous review Melissa! Glad you stayed with it and ended up enjoying!🤗💕💕"

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin ʙᴇʟʟᴀ.: ☾**:.☆*.:。. wrote: "Great Review! Can't wait to read it!;3"

Thank you! I hope you love it 😊💕🌸