Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy ⚓️'s Reviews > Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

It might take me 2 more years to finally make it through this series, but whatever...it's called savoring, people lol...

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

February 25, 2019 – Started Reading
April 19, 2019 –
page 400
July 14, 2019 –
page 458
62.4% "I am determined to clear my currently reading shelf. And also, this fabulous book should not just be sitting here."
July 16, 2019 –
July 23, 2019 – Shelved as: clear-my-bookshelf-challenge
July 23, 2019 – Shelved as: magic
July 23, 2019 – Shelved as: witches-demons
July 23, 2019 – Shelved as: ya-fantasy

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)

message 1: by Elle (new)

Elle Book 4 is my favorite one! Hope you like it :)

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️ Elle wrote: "Book 4 is my favorite one! Hope you like it :)"
Thanks Elle :)

☘Misericordia☘ ~ The Serendipity Aegis ~  ⚡ϟ⚡ϟ⚡⛈ ✺❂❤❣ I totally get it! I've been that way myself with a number of memorable series, including this one! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did (or even MORE!)

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️ ☘Misericordia☘ ~ The Serendipity Aegis ~ wrote: "I totally get it! I've been that way myself with a number of memorable series, including this one! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did (or even MORE!)"
I am so far, thank you! :)

Renégade ♥ *LOL*

Take your time and savor the magical flavor...

And hey, the books will all still be there in two years, ten years, however long it takes. It's not like there's a clock ticking down before the whole series self-destructs, right? 😉

Image result for books on fire funny cartoon gif

Have fun, Val!

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️ Renégade ♥ wrote: "*LOL*

Take your time and savor the magical flavor...

:)))

Kamico This my absolute favorite Potter book. I love this series doo much. I watched the movies with my boys every year as they were going up.

❤️ Paulette Enjoy L💕ve 💙"

Nikki ღ Navareus I'm envious of you getting to savor it for the first time still. I loved every second of these stories and I was so sad when the series ended. Enjoy, Hon! :) xx

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️ Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "I'm envious of you getting to savor it for the first time still. I loved every second of these stories and I was so sad when the series ended. Enjoy, Hon! :) xx"
They truly are magical :)

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️ ❤️ Paulette wrote: "Enjoy L💕ve 💙""

message 13: by ❤️ Paulette (new)

❤️ Paulette Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy ⚓️ wrote: "

❤️ Paulette wrote: "Enjoy L💕ve 💙""

<3"

I L💕ve ツ Pix

message 14: by Zi (new)

Zi I have been tryinnnnng to start this series and for the life of me I can't pin down why I haven't 🙁

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️ Zi wrote: "I have been tryinnnnng to start this series and for the life of me I can't pin down why I haven't 🙁"
Well, I didn't start it until my 30's, so there is always time :)

Lexi- Big Book Reader I’m literally doing the same thing right now and I totally agree. Sometimes a good book/ series takes a long time especially when Harry Potter is involved 😁

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️ Lexi- Big Book Reader wrote: "I’m literally doing the same thing right now and I totally agree. Sometimes a good book/ series takes a long time especially when Harry Potter is involved 😁"
Is it your first time reading them, too? :)