Lisa's Reviews > Pandora's Key

Pandora's Key by Nancy Richardson Fischer

Feb 05, 2012

i really loved this book! while the story is supernatural, it's believable. what if pandora's box truly did exist? who would protect it? who would want it for their own selfish needs? and what about the descendents of pandora? It's a page-turner - fast passed and never boring or drawn out.
i'm ready for book #2! hope it comes out soon!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pandora's Key.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Nancy Fischer Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the fantastic review!! I'm working on The Key to Tartarus, Book Two in The Key Trilogy right now and hope to have it out in the spring:-) Please do sign up for my mailing list and Facebook Fanpage (http://www.nancyrichardsonfischer.com) so I can let you know when The Key to Tartarus is published:-)

Thanks again - I really appreciate your time and consideration and I'm so happy you loved Pandora's Key:-)

Best,
Nan

Lisa It can't come soon enough! I read your teaser for #2 in the back of #1 - you hooked me, again!

Nancy Fischer Hi Lisa,

That's so great to know!! I'm working as fast as I can and even if my publicist says that I shouldn't release The Key to Tartarus in late spring/early summer I should have some ARCs by then and will be sure to send you one:-)

Thanks again!
Nan

Lisa yayyyyy!!!! thank you so much! :)