MoonGlitter's Reviews > Awaited

Awaited by Lynn Rush

Feb 05, 2012

Read on April 18, 2012

Awaited is an intense and thrilling continuation of Wasteland! It was easy to get sucked into Awaited from the beginning. We are re-introduced to Russell, whom we met briefly in Wasteland. He is joined by Durk, his equally delicious fellow Guardian. ;) They are on a mission to find the next Guardian who will serve the light.

On their journey they rescue a woman that Russell has seen before.......but only in his dreams. Russell immediately knows that he and Annabelle are connected. He knows that there is a large possibility that she is his mate. But he is very aware that she has no Guardian mark so she is NOT the one they are out to find. And he becomes aware that she has been tainted by evil in some way. There seems to be a tremendous cloud of mystery that surrounds her and Russell needs to figure out what is happening, and fast!

Annabelle is surprised to wake up and find that she has been rescued by the man she has dreamed about for years! She recognizes Russell to be hers...but she doesn't know why or how. She just knows that he is hers. She has been through a lot in her short life. But she knows that she can trust him.

Awaited is bursting with all the nail biting action and sizzling romance I have come to expect from Lynn Rush!! And I must say, I want Russell to be MINE, MINE, MINE!! *Winks* I was consumed by the plot and I fell in love with the characters. I am forever hooked on this series. It truly is a fantastic light versus darkness novel! If you love a lot of action and romance full of fire and passion, then you really need to read Awaited! Please, HURRY with the next book Lynn!! (Is it too soon to beg?) I think not!! ;) Haha!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Awaited.