S. Jones's Reviews > The Legend

The Legend by Dylan  Allen

Read 2 times. Last read February 14, 2019 to February 16, 2019.

This booked sucked me in from the very first page and didn't let go until the end. I barely took a break while reading this because I had to see what was going to happen next. I've never been drawn into a story like this one.

Remi and Kal meet when they are young. Remi is the heir to his family's empire. Kal has had a rough childhood and she is the last person that Remi's family wants for him. These two may be opposites, but there is no denying the chemistry that they share.

Remi and Kals love story isn't easy, and is filled with lots of twists and turns. In fact, there were times where I had to put my kindle down and force myself not to cry because I was so invested in their journey. These two went through so much, and Dylan Allen is such an amazing writer, that you can't help but feel every beautiful word that she writes.

I loved these two characters, and their passion and selflessness, and how much they respected each other. Both were willing to sacrifice for the other's happiness. Kal was such a strong, resilient woman, that you can't help but fall in love with her. And Remi, he is so sexy and confident, and man... when that man loves, he loves hard.

I don't have enough words to describe the emotional journey this book took me on. It's such a beautifully written story, filled with enough angst, suspense, secrets and drama to keep you on the edge of your seat.

I loved everything about this book. This is a series that you will never forget. It's so unique and so profound, and I can't wait to see what this author has in store for us next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Legend.

Finished Reading
February 14, 2019 – Started Reading
February 16, 2019 – Finished Reading
February 24, 2019 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it