Mickey Reed's Reviews > Once Burned

Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost

bookshelves: 2012, audio

Oh heck yes. This book had me smiling through most of it. I enjoyed the action, the sexiness, the supernatural element of it all. Layla is a great addition to this group of people. I love her abilities, and I love her with Vlad! YUM!

Okay, I listened to the audio, like the rest of this series. Let me just fangirl over Tavia Gilbert right now. Jeaniene Frost writes some seriously great books, but good lord sweet baby kittens does Tavia Gilbert ROCK as these characters!! Her voices are all so distinct, creative, and sexy! She makes them all come to life. And I can't even explain the smile on my face when Bones showed up. Another fantastic job well done by a tag team not to be messed with. Loved it!

I don't have much else to say. There's a problem, some sex, and a solution, but this one leaves us with a cliffhanger that I was just not ready for. I can't wait for the next installment of this spin-off (and the next one of the original series, for that matter!) because I just need to know how it all works out!! Gah! :o)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once Burned.

February 5, 2012 – Shelved