Laura Holland's Reviews > Dopey Women

Dopey Women by Laura Barnard

Read 2 times

Well Laura Barnard has managed to do it again! Smashed it out the park! Hit a home run! She has yet again created a well developed romance and a hilarious group of characters.
She has achieved to combine romance and humour perfectly yet again, which is why I'm no stranger to this author and her books.

The storyline is unique and I can honestly say I've never read one quite like it before, which as a avid reader is always a wonderful surprise!
The majority of the book is written in Sadie's POV but you are also treated to the occasional POV of Harry (the very hot detective!) but not in the conventional way... I'll leave that for you guys to find out...But each and every character brings something to the table to create this marvellous book

There are many funny moments between the group of friends that can be quite relatable especially when us ladies let our little bit of crazy loose hahaha but that being said you also have the elements of danger they get into... all which leads to many fiascos that had me in fits of giggles!

So to sum it up... This book contains an abundance of comedy, complicated romances, some steamy sex, gripping suspense and a great book hangover! Oh how I love to read a Laura Barnard book <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dopey Women.

Finished Reading
February 20, 2019 – Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
February 20, 2019 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
February 20, 2019 –
7.0% (Kindle Edition)
February 23, 2019 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
February 24, 2019 – Shelved