Vicki's Reviews > The Space in Between

The Space in Between by Brittainy C. Cherry

8620411

bookshelves: uno-2019

Brittainy C. Cherry does it again! I just don't know how she can pull it off and pull me in every single time.

The Space in Between is about two people who've been hurt, and both have been trying to deal with a major tragedy in their life. In New York Cooper Davidson is a reality TV star worth millions, but he has suffered a huge betrayal. Andrea Evans is in Wisconsin but she's trying to heal from a tragedy so she goes to New York to hopefully heal from her pain. The two people meet here under the most unusual, awkward, yet funny circumstances. I simply don't want to say too much!

There wasn't a character I didn't like in this story, although I was disappointed by a few to be sure. Ladasha is Andrea's best friend who gets her a job in New York and they become roommates. The job is not something that Andrea wants to do, but it'll help pay the bills.

Then there's Eric who is Andrea's brother, engaged to Michelle who is Cooper's cousin, but it's complicated too. Eric has one of (if not the) most beautiful analogies in the story that I loved. I just don't know how Ms. Cherry comes up with such beautiful words and to make them so meaningful.

Oh, and even though I'm not a cat lover, Ladasha has the cutest cat name for her pet: Freckles. So I even loved him/her.

Recommendation: This is obviously recommended by me because look at my rating. And if you do read this, look for the analogy in the book that he tells to Ladash to help her understand something. It is so touching.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Space in Between.

February 24, 2019 – Shelved