Dhawal Joshi's Reviews > Love Like This

Love Like This by Sophie Love

liked it

I was looking for some Romance reads when I stumbled upon this book. To be honest, the cover had me interested rather than the blurb itself. Yeah, I know they say, 'Don't judge a book by its cover' But I couldn't help it you see. The book begins in a very usual romance novel manner. Nothing bad and nothing too exciting to latch on to.

I liked how the characters and their situations were narrated. It actually had gripped me to the story. I really enjoyed the narration as the the smooth flow of words complimented it. The story itself wasn't a total cliche. At the same time it wasn't something totally unique afterall. It wouldn't be the plot that will convince you to read further as it was quite predictable your every other romance plot. It was your very same one boy and one girl plot where circumstances make them meet plot. But the narration and character building was the something that will latch you on to read and make you finish the book.

I really enjoyed the cynical and hypocritical character of Keira that changed her opinions as the book approached the end. Yet the story sort of ends on a cliffhanger as there's one more part to be read in the next book. I enjoyed the descriptions and the banter between the characters. If you love reading romances then you should give this book a read for sure.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Like This.

February 24, 2019 – Started Reading