Ruthie Taylor's Reviews > Bayside Escape

Bayside Escape by Melissa Foster

~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the fourth book in the series - I would definitely recommend that you read them in order, as this one pulls together many previous strands ... and finally gives us the insight into Violet's past as well as great hope for her future! I am assuming that you are up to date in my review.

Desiree and Violet's mother Lizza makes an appearance at Desiree's wedding and brings a most unexpected guest, Violet's one true love, Andre. As we learn why she left him, how he has changed, and that maybe, Lizza was interfering for all the right reasons, the most lovely romance unfolds. And Violet too, much like a flower, unfurls, and allows herself to believe that she will not be abandoned, and can share her life with all her friends.

I loved how she immediately recognised that Andre should share in all her worlds, and finally became confident enough to see how much she mattered to others. There were some really intense moments when she came clean to her friends and she definitely needed Andre, and her buddy Justin to lend her support.

Another totally wonderful, and engrossing read, thank you Melissa Foster for never letting me down!

Wicked Reads Review Team
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bayside Escape.

Started Reading