Inkedpages's Reviews > The Dream

The Dream by Laura     Miller

94002008

This was so heart wrenchingly beautiful! Its the kind of story you read once and then treasure it in your heart for the rest of your life!

I fell in love with Everton’s and Daisy’s story! It starts with a simple summer when Daisy first meets Everton and from the first moment you can tell he has already found a place in Delilah’s heart. It’s not love at first sight it’s more like intrigue at first sight. Eventually through secret dates and nights at the lake they fall in love. My heart broke into pieces when they were separated. I don’t want to spoil the rest of the story so I’ll just leave it here and just tell you that they do meet again!

“I think I like him for another reason. I think I like him for the way he sees the world.”
Everton is every girl’s dream. He’s sweet, handsome and has a poetically wise touch to his thoughts. I think i fell for him even before Daisy did! Daisy on the other hand is a girl with a big beautiful heart who fell hard for the one guy she couldn’t have.

Laura Miller’s books are special. The writing is poetic enough that You feel the breeze run through your hair, you hear the crickets and you almost see the stars in the sky. For a while it feels like you’ve borrowed the hearts of the characters and you feel everything they go through as if it was your story. I am not the kind of person who cries often but this book made me sob! It also made me laugh and go “Awww” and then it made cry a bucket of tears. It took me on an emotional roller coaster.

“A summer night is made for making memories that last a lifetime.”

That summer with Daisy and Everton stays with you long after you’ve closed the book covers. It is an absolutely beautiful book and honestly you won’t fully understand how deeply heart touching it is until you read it!

It is a perfectly clean romance with an emotional depth to this very precious love story!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dream.

Finished Reading