Sarah Spelbring's Reviews > Dark Prince

Dark Prince by Christine Feehan

Whew! Well, if nothing else, this experience has taught me that I am not an audiobook person at all. It was the only copy of Dark Prince my library had so I thought I'd try it, I'm glad I did, and I do like the story, but not the format.

With that out of the way...

I like all of Christine Feehan's Dark series, while this is the first in the series it is not the first one I've read (probably more like the 10th?), but I do like how it sets the stage for the rest of the series. How the Carpathian species is dying out, and humans go mad when converted, and then Raven survives the transition and becomes the hope of the Carpathian people. Gregori's torment because he's near his limit (that was interesting), and in general the beginning of the saga that is now 33 books as of this review. I also got a better view of Mikhail, the leader of the Carpathians.

Would I recommend reading them in order? Yes. Would I recommend reading them out of order? Yes.

Both methods are fine, because I recommend reading them in general and since it is a large series and probably difficult to find them all at once and in order, the second is probably easier anyway and doesn't really mar the story in any way. However, I won't be 'reading' any more audiobooks if I can avoid it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Prince.

February 23, 2019 – Started Reading