Bookgasms Book Blog's Reviews > Bennett Mafia

Bennett Mafia by Tijan

bookshelves: ratula

I am soo obsessed with Tijan's words it isn't even funny. This story was so sexy and addicting and the world that Tijan created in Bennett Mafia was just mindblowing! I am so consumed with Kai and Riley and their connection. They were intense, sexy and so addicting. I could not get enough!

Without giving away any spoilers, Kai Bennett was sinfully delicious. The head of the Bennett family has always known about his little sister's bestfriend, Riley Bello. But when he suddenly kidnaps her to get what he needs, Riley has no idea what this dangerous and ruthless mafia boss has coming for her!

Gahhh!! This man is amazinggggg! He gave me Carter Reed feels. His connection to Riley was so intense and honestly I was hooked from the start. This story had suspense, tension, angst and was absolutely incredible.  I loved the connection that Kai and Riley had and the countless shockers we found out along the way. I am officially addicted to another Tijan book and can't wait for more from this author! Bravo! 5 stars! ~Ratula

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bennett Mafia.

Finished Reading