Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Praying for Rain

Praying for Rain by B.B. Easton

bookshelves: arc-or-provided-by-author, dysfunction-at-its-best

description

Praying for Rain by BB Easton is out of this world.  This apocalyptic romance starts off like an acid trip at warp speed. Wes and Rain meet under some unusual circumstances.  Wes has plans to survive the end of the world. Rain feels dead inside after a bad breakup and numbs herself with pain pills. They only have a few days to navigate the obstacle course of mayhem that their town has turned into.  The unlikely couple falls for each amid the chaos and bad dreams. Are their nightmares coming to life?  Or are Wes and Rain’s lives turning into a nightmare? Can they beat the clock and maybe have a chance at a life together?

I have to tell you I’m not one to embrace dystopian books.  But, this book turned out to my jam!  I’ve always been a fan of BB Easton’s semi-autobiography 44 Chapters About 4 Men series.  BB’s writing shines, and her storytelling bandwidth expanded to a whole new level.   Praying for Rain is going to keep you on the edge your seat on this runaway roller-coaster ride to the end of the world.  I can’t wait to read Fighting For Rain (Fall 2019) and Dying for Rain (Spring 2019).
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Praying for Rain.

February 20, 2019 – Shelved
February 20, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
April 1, 2019 – Started Reading
April 3, 2019 –
35.0% "Holy effing Kindle Crack!"
April 4, 2019 – Finished Reading