Kayleigh Woods's Reviews > Misadventures in a Threesome

Misadventures in a Threesome by Elizabeth Hayley

Jasmine "Jaz" Pritchett needs a job- and fast. She's new in town, doesn't know anybody, and the bills are already starting to come in. So with her yoga experience, certifications, a wing and a prayer, she enters "Transform," a gym owned by friends Maddox Gibson and Wilder Vaughn...two of the best and sexiest men that she's ever laid eyes on.

Maddox "Mad" Gibson and Wilder "Wild" Vaughn are two men who have become best friends and co-owners of "Transform," the best gym in town with a chance of expanding their work-out classes. Ever since a night of a near-fatal choice, these two are more like brothers than friends. Shoot, I think I WOULD call them brothers. While Maddox craves control and desperately tries to find his zest for life, Wilder prefers exactly what his name implies- living life on the wild side, having the best time of his life, and being both lighthearted and impulsive at the same time. So when Jasmine walks into both of their lives at the same time? It's impossible to say no to her.

Not only is Jasmine hired on the spot, she's welcomed into their friendship with laughter and open arms...and intense chemistry and sparks. As Jasmine tries to convince them that she can be so much more than just their friend to BOTH men, can Maddox give over his need of control and Wild his desire of impulsiveness?

Will Jaz, Mad, and Wild be able to navigate the ups and downs of a polyamorous relationship without destroying their lives, their friendships, and their hearts? Or will Jaz lose the only two men that she's cared about while Mad and Wild lose the only chance they have at full happiness?

This. Was. AMAZING! I couldn't put it down, I devoured it in less than a day! <3 Well done, Elizabeth Hayley!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Misadventures in a Threesome.

February 20, 2019 – Shelved
February 20, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
March 18, 2019 – Started Reading
page 36
page 42
page 102
page 165
March 18, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Kayleigh Woods Pg. 118:

"Can I ask why you did it?" she said, her voice so quiet, so cautious, that if they weren't as close as they were, he probably wouldn't have heard her.
"Because I was ________ up," he explained. "I'm still ______ up."
He didn't resist when she took his hand, and he wasn't sure if it was just because he welcomed the comfort or because it went against his every instinct to reject any type of physical contact from her.
"I think everyone is some kind of ______ up," she said.