Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > The Whole Package

The Whole Package by Marie Harte

bookshelves: library-author-provided, harte-marie

Okay, I'm going to start off by saying this was a genius series idea. Veterans for veterans. The concept is fantastic and I love that this author has taken this theme into a series and added family to the theme as well. This book was #winning before I even read the first page!

I really enjoyed the instant connection I felt between Reid and Naomi both in the sexual and non-sexual nature. They were friends. They connected and shared with each other on more than a superficial level. Their relationship journey unfolded spectacularly, imo. Their characters were also a total #win for me. Both of them were passionate and smart and driven. They were two halves of one piece.

I do have a tiny point that could have been *shortened* I think and maybe turned the page count more towards Reid and Naomi instead of Naomi and Tanner. Tanner took up way too much space in the book for my liking. Yes, he's the reason Naomi is maybe a little neurotic (lol) about relationships etc etc etc but a book only has so many pages! I'd rather spend those pages with the leads *shrug* BUT this story is solid. OH and yes, there's a lot of people thrown at us because it's the first in the series. This is annoying, but it's not the fault of the author. It's just how it goes when you write serials.

Did I convince you to #oneclick? Because this story is the whole package ! #TRUST

Copy provided for blog review ~ 4.5 Stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Whole Package.