Infidelity Recovery's Reviews > How to Help Your Spouse Heal from Your Affair: A Compact Manual for the Unfaithful

How to Help Your Spouse Heal from Your Affair by Linda J. MacDonald

C 111x148

This book is a game-changer for unfaithful spouses and it's certainly changed my life.

When my wife discovered I was having an affair I had no idea where to turn. I knew I wanted to reconcile my marriage and turn my life around but I had no idea where to turn. I was surrounded by my wife's wholely legitimate anger and my own shame and loathing.

I did a lot of reading and watched tens of hours of online videos to help me get started on the road to every aspect of my recovery from my own mental health to reconciling my marriage but nothing was able to bring together everything an unfaithful spouse needs to know if they want to support their spouse heal from the hurt caused by their infidelity.

The author guides the unfaithful spouse skilfully and concisely through every step of the affair recovery process from discovery and disclosure and becoming a healer to rebuilding trust, responding to triggers and changing our core character.

If you're an unfaithful spouse and want to reconcile your marriage - you HAVE to read this manual.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Help Your Spouse Heal from Your Affair.

Finished Reading