Sarah's Reviews > Wrath

Wrath by Claire C. Riley

bookshelves: 2019-arc-reads

Wrath is the 3rd book in The Elite Seven series - 7 authors, 7 stories, 7 sins, and I am completely consumed with these characters. This series just keeps getting better and better with each book!

"I'm not a gentle man. I'm not soft or sweet or kind. I'm demanding and violent. But when I look in her eyes, I want to be something different." ~ Samuel, Wrath

Oh Samuel... this young man just broke my heart. He is so dark, cruel, and apathetic. It makes it so hard to like him, but when you learn about the details of his past - you will fall so hard for this broken boy. I was completely blown away with his story. It is twisted, horrific at times, and you will be surprised at every turn. Patience is a gift in his life. Their connection from a young age was so endearing and she plays such an intricate role in his life. As his walls crumbled for her, I fell harder and harder for him. The inner battle he fights is so justified, and yet you just want him to be loved and accept love.

The on-going story of these young men receiving their tasks from the Elite, accepting them, and bonding as brothers evolves more and more with each book; and the more you find out about each one of them, the more you will want. The angst, betrayal, and tests of friendship and brotherhood are at an all-time high in Wrath and I cannot wait to see what will develop in Envy, Book 4.

I am completely in awe with how these authors weave these delicious and dirty characters into this twisted tale of the Elite. I am absolutely addicted!! 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrath.

February 19, 2019 – Shelved