Ronda Tutt's Reviews > A View to a Kill

Feb 03, 2012

bookshelves: erotic, paranormal-romance
Read on February 03, 2012

Hot & Fun Read!

Once again Mandy Roth has me smiling from ear to ear with her talented and creative writing. This second installment in the Talon’s series is so cute as we find out why Sachin holds so many secrets that even his King doesn’t know about. The story kept me glued to the pages and I could clearly visualize every scene as it produced such excitement from the drama foretold.

The characters Sachin and Paige were perfect for each other and had me smiling and laughing at their playfulness. The erotic scenes were absolutely thrilling getting me all excited with arousal as I read the in public (Side of building in Town) sex scene between Sachin and Paige – so freakn’ HOT.

Sachin and Paige’s HEA was perfect and had me laughing in the end as this strong tough guy (Sachin) faints when Paige goes into Labor and then faints again when just mentioning his daughters growing up to date. LOL This was truly a cute story.

You know this is an awesome read when I am craving for more in the end. This is one series I highly recommend for your hungry minds sexual quick fix and your need for exciting drama. AWESOME READ!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A View to a Kill.