Lucy's Reviews > The Kiss Thief

The Kiss Thief by L.J. Shen

bookshelves: kindle-unlimited, m-f-romance, new-adult, enemies-to-lovers

He was hell wrapped in a heavenly rugged mask. He was fire. Gorgeous to the eye, lethal to the touch.

I'm so glad I finally got round to reading my first L.J Shen book, I can definitely see why so many people rave about her books!

Francesca Rossi is the daughter of one of the most feared organised crime families. She has had her whole life planned out for her. She is to marry and have children, any dreams she's harboured over attending college will never be allowed, but she's learned to accept her future. Francesca is a very obedient daughter, doing everything her father wants of her. Then everything is flipped upside down when a wolfish man steals her first kiss.

Senator Wolfe Keaton has a bright future ahead of him but he also has a vendetta. At a masquerade party he sees Francesca and realises he could use her to help him fulfil this vendetta. I can definitely see what people mean about Shen writing asshole characters cause there were points where I disliked Wolfe but overall, he did win me over. He was the kind of character you love to hate but also hate to love.

I loved these two together. I'm a big fan of an enemies-to-lovers romance and this one was done so well. I loved seeing these two make their change from hating one another to realising just how much they cared about each other. This was such an addictive romance. The best part of this for me was just L.J Shen's writing, I can't wait to go back and read her other books (i've actually already started on Dirty Headlines) as the way she writes is just so brilliant, I can't get enough of it!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Kiss Thief.

February 17, 2019 – Shelved