Brigitte 's Reviews > Pranked by Love

Pranked by Love by Sunniva Dee

bookshelves: 2019, arc, college, contemporary, na, romance, suspense

The second installment of this series is much more intense than the first one. Besides, being funny, it's romantic, thrilling and full of suspense and surprises. The pranks between the Dudes and the Blossoms are taken to a different level.

Saki is a Blossom who lives by statistics. She is clever and mischievous.

Orion/Picasso is an Art student who lives his life to the full. He is also very talented at many things. He is pretty good with his hands!

The Dudes and Blossoms can have one night stands with each other, but no more. It's one of the house rules. Orion has set his sight on Saki and not much can deter him. Even the strict rules! After a moonlight visit, Orion and Saki don't stop there, their secret "impromptu" meetings get more and more frequent. Their love starts to blossom until Saki is set up and their relationship comes to a halt. Will Orion ever be able to get over what's happened and give Saki a break?

The fist part of this story is a gradual build up to the compulsive second part. The traitor has succeeded in setting doubts among the Blossoms and between the Blossoms and the Dudes. Things don't look good and what's happening could come between Orion and Saki forever. The heat is on.

I really like the caring side of Orion as well as all his other "talents". Even though Saki has a competitive streak, she is sweet and loyal to her cause. She sticks her neck out to corner the traitor and salvage what the two houses live for. Once I got to the dramatic part of this book, I was unable to put it down. It's a compelling read.

I was kindly issued with an eARC and the views expressed are my personal opinion.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pranked by Love.

February 16, 2019 – Shelved