Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin's Reviews > Where the Crawdads Sing

Fantastic narrator!

Beautiful and sad!

Mel πŸ–€πŸΆπŸΊπŸΎ
168 likes ·  βˆ™ flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where the Crawdads Sing.

February 16, 2019 – Started Reading
February 16, 2019 – Shelved
February 16, 2019 – Shelved as: historical
February 16, 2019 – Shelved as: library-book
February 17, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)

message 1: by Dean (new) - added it

Dean Mel, so glad you loved it..
This is also for me a must-read!!!
Adding it..
Dean;)

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin Dean wrote: "Mel, so glad you loved it..
This is also for me a must-read!!!
Adding it..
Dean;)"

I hope you love it dear, Dean 😊

message 3: by Dita (new)

Dita Yay!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader I enjoyed this one, too, Mel! β™₯️ 😘

message 5: by Kimber (new)

Kimber Silver I'm glad you enjoyed this one, Melissa! It's receiving rave reviews. I might have to break down and read it. :-)

Cheri I'm so glad that you enjoyed this, Melissa! I think I raised my stars for this up from 4 to 5 after I found I couldn't stop thinking about this story, and the characters! Wonderful review, you said everything that needed to be said!

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin Dita wrote: "Yay!"

πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader wrote: "I enjoyed this one, too, Mel! β™₯️ 😘"

I’m so glad you did πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•βŒβ­•οΈπŸ˜˜

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin Cheri wrote: "I'm so glad that you enjoyed this, Melissa! I think I raised my stars for this up from 4 to 5 after I found I couldn't stop thinking about this story, and the characters! Wonderful review, you said..."

Thank you so much dear, Cheri. There were parts that were 5 stars but something I can’t really put my finger on. So I’m leaving it at my middle ground. Definitely a book great enough for a Reread πŸ’•βŒβ­•οΈπŸ˜˜

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin Kimber wrote: "I'm glad you enjoyed this one, Melissa! It's receiving rave reviews. I might have to break down and read it. :-)"

You should!! I think you will love it!! I loved most of it but something, I just don’t know yet. I will reread it later for sure πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

message 11: by Paula (new)

Paula Kalin Beautiful shimmering water pics, Melissa!

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin Paula wrote: "Beautiful shimmering water pics, Melissa!"

I thought it was perfect πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Awesome review, Melissa! I loved this one. πŸ’–βŒπŸ˜˜

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin Thank you love. I’m glad you did too πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ˜˜βŒβ­•οΈ

Julie Awesome review, Melissa!! Great pictures, too! 🌷

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin Julie wrote: "Awesome review, Melissa!! Great pictures, too! 🌷"

Susanne  Strong Great review Melissa! So glad you loved this!

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin Thank you so much dear, Susanne πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸŒΈ

message 19: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Fab review Melissa πŸ€—

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin Thank you doll πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸŒΈ

message 21: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Great review Melissa! I love the images you used in your review! :)

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin Thank you dear, Sandra πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

message 23: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Fab review Mel have to get to this later this yar glad you loved XO <3 Hugs :)

Melissa β™₯ Dog/Wolf Lover β™₯ Martin Lisa wrote: "Fab review Mel have to get to this later this yar glad you loved XO <3 Hugs :)"

I hope you LOVE it πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸŒΈβŒβ­•οΈπŸ˜˜