Chelsea Anne's Reviews > Malice

Malice by Pintip Dunn

bookshelves: to-be-released, favourites

Wow I’m quite impressed, starting off the year right with the first 5 star read of 2020.

Malice was a nice surprise, I didn’t know much about the storyline which made all the better. There was so many twists and turns, I was continuously waiting with anticipation for what was to happen next throughout the book, it kept me on my toes thats for sure.

The story itself was quite fascinating, I thought the way time travel was included in the story was done quite well.
I do believe this is the first book in a new series, which I want to read now, I’m not ready to leave this story yet.

Alice the main character was a delight to follow, I quite enjoyed experiencing her development in the story. A bit stubborn at times, she turns into a strong woman.
As for Bandit, I loved him, his and Alice’s growing friendship (& relationship) was everything I wanted, always with some ups and downs of course.

I highly recommend this book, and I look forward to continuing the series, it’ll be a long wait but well worth it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Malice.

February 16, 2019 – Shelved
February 16, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
December 11, 2019 – Shelved as: to-be-released
December 31, 2019 – Started Reading
December 31, 2019 –
January 1, 2020 –
56.0% "This is so good, really enjoying it thus far"
January 2, 2020 – Shelved as: favourites