Alexandra Elend Wolf's Reviews > The Guinevere Deception

The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White

bookshelves: to-read

This cover is beautiful so beautiful.

I just want to stare at it all day.
_______________________

Isn't it crazy how I keep adding Kristen White's books to my tbr when I haven't read a single one? A little bit. But, hey! They all sound amazing! And I keep swearing that I'll find time to read them soon 😅

Also, White's personality? Love her! I think her sense of humor is just like mine. And yes, I'll keep adding her books to my tbr just because of that. I don't feel ashamed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Guinevere Deception.

February 15, 2019 – Shelved
February 15, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah You're not the only one. I added most of her books, but didn't read any of them. Hopefully, I will read her books in the near future.

Alexandra Elend Wolf Hannah wrote: "You're not the only one. I added most of her books, but didn't read any of them. Hopefully, I will read her books in the near future."

Good to know I'm not alone XD I really want to read her books, but, it has never seemed like the right time, hopefully, I can get to them soon.

message 3: by MischaS_ (new) - added it

MischaS_ Wow the cover is so pretty, it really reminded me of the Zhao book Blood Heir. Similar art style.

Alexandra Elend Wolf MischaS_ wrote: "Wow the cover is so pretty, it really reminded me of the Zhao book Blood Heir. Similar art style."

It is a similar style, though, this one is prettier if you asked me.

message 5: by MischaS_ (new) - added it

MischaS_ Alexandra Elend Wolf wrote: "MischaS_ wrote: "Wow the cover is so pretty, it really reminded me of the Zhao book Blood Heir. Similar art style."

It is a similar style, though, this one is prettier if you asked me."

I would probably agree! I very much like the dark feel of this one!

Alexandra Elend Wolf MischaS_ wrote: "Alexandra Elend Wolf wrote: "MischaS_ wrote: "Wow the cover is so pretty, it really reminded me of the Zhao book Blood Heir. Similar art style."

It is a similar style, though, this one is prettier..."

Exactly! It's so mysterious and magical. Based on the synopsis should fit like a glove.