Aaly's Reviews > DARE - A Rock Star Hero

DARE - A Rock Star Hero by S.L. Scott

bookshelves: love-music, best-books-ever

*** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. ***

I couldn’t put it down.
Incredibly romantic and inspiring. Oh man, I did feel the love in the air, feeling the magic operating and seeing their love blossom so breathtaking, pure and it felt so real.

Just music to my ears.

I love this book in spades. Wholeheartedly.

Full review to come.

review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. ***

I couldn’t put it down.

The author wrote such heartfelt, honest and passionate story. Dare, this rock star hero, wounded by his past but trying not to let it determine the man he is today.

A man used to be on the wrong side, a fighter and survivor, noble and kind, tough but so tender at times. That boy vibes, with a heart of gold, keeping his integrity, true to himself.

A real hero, the one with strength, accepting his flaws and still learning about what life has to offer. And sometimes, it happens, that feeling about that someone that made you special but mostly a unique feeling that only your heart could recognize. Hitting you like that. Straight to the heart.

The author managed to described it in those words, like the hurricane in the making, powerful and strong but also so fragile if you weren’t careful about it. And it felt it. So striking and indescribable somehow but so palpable, making me feel so much.

Weatherly was more acting than living, putting everyone's needs before her own. Just raised to follow the legacy and family rules. A convenient bubble of security, until she met Dare, charming and hot, but feeling that instant connection, an easiness, something familiar but also unsettling.

Finding someone who listened and care about her needs. Just to show her what was buried inside, to shine like it should be, for herself and not for the others.

I’ve been caught on this whirlwind romance. They made my heart race. It was sweet and sexy, sensual and steamy and all the things, so much more. Characters that didn’t hide their feelings, learning from their mistakes, moving mountains for their loved ones. Mesmerizing and magnetic.

I adored as much the main characters than the supportive ones, that I'm sure have so many beautiful stories to share, I hope they will at some point.

Emotional without being too much, with a high level of swoon moments, damn I was sold! Everything seemed to fade away when I was reading Dare, a beautiful story about these two souls who had finally found each other, who fought together against all odds to achieve their dreams on their own terms, writing such a magnificent melody.

I love this book on spades. Wholeheartedly. Madly. Deeply.

rating

IMG_4407 (1)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read DARE - A Rock Star Hero.

February 15, 2019 – Shelved