Sharon's Reviews > The Woman in the Green Dress

The Woman in the Green Dress by Tea Cooper

bookshelves: aussie-authors, net-galley, 5000-2019, read-on-kindle

Historical fiction has become one of my favourite genres and in a lot of them there are two timelines as there was in this story. Aussie author Tea Cooper has done a brilliant job in not only writing a marvellous story, but she has done a superb job of entwining the two timelines together. It takes one hell of a talented author to be able to achieve this as I believe not all authors can.

There was so much that I loved about this story, the writing and the descriptions throughout this tale will take you along a journey unlike any other and one you wish would never end. If you, like me, enjoy reading historical fiction, then make sure you read this book I promise you won’t regret it, but it will leave you wanting more. Thoroughly LOVED and ENJOYED this story and I highly recommend it. With thanks to Netgalley for my digital copy to read and review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Woman in the Green Dress.

February 15, 2019 – Started Reading
February 15, 2019 – Shelved
February 15, 2019 – Shelved as: aussie-authors
February 15, 2019 – Shelved as: net-galley
February 16, 2019 – Shelved as: 5000-2019
February 16, 2019 – Shelved as: read-on-kindle
February 16, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

message 1: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Wonderful review, Sharon 💖

Sharon Thank you so much, Felicia 😊

message 3: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Great review, Sharon.

Sharon Thank you so much, Kathleen.

message 5: by Libby (new)

Libby Great review Sharon. Historical fiction is becoming one of my fav genres too.

Sharon Thank you so much, Libby. You would enjoy this one :)

message 7: by Myrna (new)

Myrna Glad you’re liking historical fiction. It’s one of my favorites. Great review. I’m going to look for the book.

Sharon Thank you, Myrna. Hope you find the book and enjoy it as much as I did.

message 9: by Laurene (new)

Laurene Wonderful review!

Sharon Thank you so much, Laurene!