Lisa's Reviews > Claimed Royalty

bookshelves: ibbb-year-3

Claimed Royalty
By Betty Schreffler
Rated 5 stars

I really was captivated with this story. I picked it up because I enjoy reading this authors stories. She is always able to draw me into the plight of the character and makes the story engaging within the first couple pages. This one was no exception. I was thrilled on how she introduced this large cast to us. It was easy going and one or two at a time. I was easily able to keep track. I enjoyed the story although there was a bit too many sexy times for me. I felt the story was strong enough that it didn’t need quite so much. I was still drawn to the characters and storyline. They were interesting, smart and clever. I loved the trials! It gives a good look into the princess’s strength of character.

While I am not a fan of cliffhangers I don’t really look at this as one. The main story of this book concluded and another line of the story is starting up. So I don’t feel frustration and disappointment like I do with an abrupt shocker of an ending. I just am looking forward to the next part of the story.
March can’t come fast enough!
…..and that cover? Very seductive!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Claimed Royalty.

February 14, 2019 – Shelved