Kristi's Reviews > Stargazer

Stargazer by Claudia Gray

liked it
bookshelves: own-arc, books-i-own, signed-arcs, signed-books

I really liked Evernight. I mean I really really liked it! Loved it even! And as much as I loved Evernight– Stargazer is even better!

I don’t want to go into the plot too much and really go into what happens because a lot happens! And you’re really going to want to discover it all for yourself!

In my review of Evernight, I mentioned that I would like to learn more about Balthazar, and I was happy to see happen in this novel. The plot becomes even more complicated if you can believe that. Gray threw some huge twists in there, that I DID NOT see coming.

The character relationships became more complex as well, adding to the overall allure of the novel. It was interesting to see how some things tied together completely. One of the most important things to me as a reader is good characterization and Stargazer has that. As well as impressive writing on Gray’s part. I love Bianca and Lucas’s story!

The only thing bad about this novel is that ended! I’m dying to know what happens next! I really don’t know if I can wait! A must read for vampire fans!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stargazer.

July 13, 2008 – Shelved