Renee's Reviews > First Strike

First Strike by A.G. Carothers

I have written, rewritten and agonized over this review. How do I describe the flawlessness of A.G. Carothers’ latest work? I’ve finally come to the conclusion it just isn’t possible to fully give First Strike: Dragon War Chronicles the recognition it deserves.

The character development is among the best I have ever seen. It is a credit to the author when as a reader I feel so much for the characters that I am passionate about my feelings, whether it’s love, hate or even mentally (and sometimes vocally) begging for an outcome I want.

A.G. Carothers masterfully pulls out emotions. I was crying, I was yelling, even laughing at times but most of all I never wanted to let go. It’s impossible not to sink into the world the author created. I lost all sense of time as I was immersed so deeply in the A.G. Carothers’ newest book.

As always, A.G. Carothers delivers on originality. It is a rollercoaster ride that I never wanted to leave. I devoured this book. I have loved every novel in this series but this is my new favorite. There’s a reason this series is among my most reread. It’s impossible not to fall in love with it. Not to mention those scorching hot scenes that had me blushing and needing a fan. Be prepared to be swept away by the magic this author creates. The next book can’t come soon enough—I need their words. I’m fully addicted.

5 stars for an addictive, magical and emotional read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read First Strike.

Finished Reading