Alphas Do It Better Book Blog 's Reviews > Resurgent

Resurgent by Brynley Blake

Holy hot stuff Batman! This book was delicious! An all alpha Navy SEAL, a kick-ass heroine bent on saving her own life, killer kinky sexy times and a super suspenseful plot!

What does a Navy SEAL do when he wakes up with no memory but a handful of evidence that he's a traitor to his beloved country, then finds out the woman who haunts his dreams has been kidnapped? He goes hunting! Liam's family and his country think he's dead but they also think he's a traitor who sold guns to the most dangerous drug cartel on the planet. Now he has to find a way to save his little sister's best friend, find the missing pieces to his memory and clear his name before the people he loves become collateral damage, or he winds up as dead as the world thinks he is.

This book was fantastic! The hero and heroine had explosive chemistry and excellent banter with intriguing backstories. This amnesiac traipsing across the globe attempting to clear his name was very Jason Bourne-esque, if Jason was also a kinky Navy SEAL! The suspense kept me on the edge of my seat and the sexy times sizzled off the page. Although all books in this series are standalones, I immediately picked up the other two books to catch up on all the fun! Ms. Blake does not disappoint; this is one thrill ride I was happy to be on!

AnnMarie - Alphas Do It Better Book Blog

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Resurgent.

Finished Reading