Lauren Seiberling's Reviews > Pranked by Love

Pranked by Love by Sunniva Dee

bookshelves: reviews-due
Read 2 times. Last read February 27, 2019 to February 28, 2019.

Where was this fun when I was in college?!

As I said in my review of book 1, I am not a RomCom person. I like my books broody and angsty and slow-burning and emotional.

But.

The characters in this series are just so fun to read! They are each so unique and each adds their je ne sais quoi to the mix creating a perfect balance.

I think Saki might be my favorite. She is "the brain" and routinely gave "fun facts" during her inner monologues. She is also apparently of a mixed heritage, and that added something special to the story too.

Picasso is more reserved than his brethren, and I rather liked that. He obviously likes Sake, has for some time, and it's absolutely adorable, the gestures he shows her. Well, except the very first one that he wrapped...Lol! Oy...

Sunniva REALLY hit it out of the park with the chemistry between this couple. Picasso gave me SO many "AWWW!" moments. So. Many. He is absolutely PERFECT.

And the big mystery that had BOTH houses on edge kept me GLUED to the pages. I thought I knew the answer, but then I wasn't so sure, and I couldn't put it down until I KNEW. But then, something happened with Saki and Picasso, so I had to keep reading until I saw how that played out...I read this for a loooooong time and LOVED every minute.

This is book 2 in this series, focusing on a different couple, and while I don't know that it's 100% necessary to have read book 1, I would honestly say it's 80% necessary if you want to get the whole picture of the dynamic between the Blossoms and the Dudes, their pranks, etc.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT BOOK!!!

(I was given this book in consideration of my honest thoughts)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pranked by Love.

February 13, 2019 – Shelved