Book Him Danno's Reviews > Dollars & Uncommon Sense: Basic Training for Your Money

Dollars & Uncommon Sense by Steve Repak

Feb 02, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, books-sent-by-author-publisher-for

Good information and also great ways to make it work for you and your situation. I will be reviewing this title on my blog soon so more later.

Have you ever taken a class on how to spend money? Not me and most likely not you, but maybe a class on how to save or even make money, but not spend money. We all think we know how to do that, but do we really? Well this is the book for you if you need to figure out where your money is going and why you are always broke at the end of the month....or even at the beginning. I swear we get paid and BOOM!!!! No more money a week later….where did it all go is my question?

This book will take you step by step through a process that will help you see where you are spending and where you can save money. I liked the idea of the pay yourself first and than giving a charitable contribution of 10%, also at the same time as paying yourself. It’s your money and yet it keeps going to others. When will it be your turn to keep some of what you have worked so hard to earn?

If you need financial counseling read this book, if you just need a little push to save more or spend less or whatever..... read this book. You work hard and so should your money.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dollars & Uncommon Sense.

February 2, 2012 – Started Reading