Luffy's Reviews > When the Bough Breaks

When the Bough Breaks by Jonathan Kellerman

It was unbelievable of me never to have heard the household name of Jonathan Kellerman. I read his latest book in the series of Alex Delaware, then I nabbed the first book and compared them.

I thought there was too much doctoring going on. Too many people to be interviewed. But in the course of vigilante duty, our hero Alex hurts the opposition and also gets hurt in return.

I think among all the ex-shrinks whose books I've read, this author's resonates the most with me. Humanism is so important in the way it permeates our routines, that a humanist psychiatrist being a main protagonist is an irony that was not lost on me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When the Bough Breaks.

February 13, 2019 – Started Reading
February 13, 2019 – Shelved
February 24, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Rita Wonderful review! I read and enjoyed this book but never got any further into the series. I just have too damn many series and I don't read as fast as I used to.

Luffy Hippie Chick wrote: "Wonderful review! I read and enjoyed this book but never got any further into the series. I just have too damn many series and I don't read as fast as I used to."

Thanks, Hippie Chick! I too am putting further relevant books on hold. I need the variety that this choice offers.