Carvanz's Reviews > Chase Me

Chase Me by Aidy Award

20266662
I absolutely LOVED this book! It was cute, sexy, had some suspense and plenty of action. It also had some amazing characters including a jealous possessive dragon shifter and a curvy thief he’s keeping forever.

Ciara was snarky and fun, and she stood up to her dragon without thought or inhibition. She was a tough heroine but never hard although she quickly learned how to do what was needed in order to help herself as well as him when the situation warranted. I loved watching her grow into her new abilities.

This is the first book in a series and it seems to be setting things up for some conflict that each pair of characters will have to overcome. Having met several of the dragons I’m definitely going to be checking this series out further. It’s a really fast paced read although it’s not necessarily short, the wit is sharp and fun, the steam absolutely sizzling only increasing due to Jakob’s dirty talk, and there is plenty of action and suspense.

I think I’ve just found a new favorite author!

Read this via Kindle Unlimited
Dual POV
Safe (view spoiler)
Triggers (view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chase Me.

February 12, 2019 – Started Reading
February 12, 2019 – Shelved
February 12, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Blair Okay, so I had to go one-click this. Darn you and Sarah!!! lol

Carvanz Heather wrote: "Okay, so I had to go one-click this. Darn you and Sarah!!! lol"

Hehehe! But this one is really good! And it's on KU!!! Win-Win!

P.S. However, if this stalls any work in progress you are to immediately delete this book from your ereader and return your hands into the upright and on keyboard position.

message 3: by Deborah (new) - added it

Deborah Great review C it’s on my list 💕

Carvanz Deborah wrote: "Great review C it’s on my list 💕"

Thanks Deborah! It was sooo good. Left me smiling!

Renégade ♥ I had a blast watching Jakob go from being grumbly and irritable about his relic and the witch that stole it to trying to figure out what was going on with her and his feelings for her. From the very beginning he wanted her despite what she had done and he stayed in protective mode throughout the book even when he didn’t need to be. He was everything I love about a hero and I’m adding him to my favorite heroes list.

Related image

;D

Carvanz Renégade ♥ wrote: "I had a blast watching Jakob go from being grumbly and irritable about his relic and the witch that stole it to trying to figure out what was going on with her and his feelings for her. From the ve..."

Lol! You are your gifs! Hope you enjoy if/when you get around to it. P.S. It's on KU!

message 7: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Blair Carvanz wrote: "Heather wrote: "Okay, so I had to go one-click this. Darn you and Sarah!!! lol"

Hehehe! But this one is really good! And it's on KU!!! Win-Win!

P.S. However, if this stalls any work in progress ..."

LOL