Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~'s Reviews > Eli's Triumph

Eli's Triumph by Joanna Wylde

description
Eli and Peaches story is sinfully sexy and left me wanting more! Joanna Wylde is a force to be reckoned with! I freaking love her words! She's officially my unicorn author!!!

About Eli's Triumph:

Eli's Triumph is a novella to the Reaper's MC series. This book can be read as a complete standalone.

Peaches has always felt envious towards Eli, even when they were kids. At the age of five she plotted ways to get rid of him, Snakes in the bed was her best trick. But still Eli stayed and drove her stepfather, Gus, further away from her. Or so it seemed in a young one's eyes.

But now Peaches isn't a kid, she's nearing thirty and the only thing she wants out of life is too own and manage the Starkwood Saloon. But her plans are about to get squashed. Because Eli has his own plans of owning Starkwood, and Gus is right beside him.

My Thoughts:

I loved Eli and Peaches back and forth relationship. There was so much fire and heat and the endless banter made for some kickass gasoline! I have been craving a good enemies to lovers romance and this was the exact fix I was searching for.

Eli's need to irritate Peaches at every turn was freaking hilarious. If Peaches wasn't such a spitfire, I'd be telling a different tale but because she threw back what he was dishing, I loved every bit of it.
Throughout this novel, you can feel the heat between the two and the endless yearning to get over the past and start anew. But because both E and P are so freaking stubborn they had to cross mountains to get to the good stuff.

I rated this 4.5 stars because, even though I loved it, I was left wanting more! I wasn't ready to say goodbye to Eli and Peaches. These two lit the pages on fire and I wanted to feel more of that heat!

Overall, Eli's Triumph was a great addition to the Reaper's MC series. I seriously can't get over how much I am still obsessing over this series. It is and probably will always be one of my favorite MC series. I highly recommend this one to everyone looking for a fun enemies to lovers read with an mc twist. It's badass!

description

Find me here:
The Staircase Reader
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eli's Triumph.

February 12, 2019 – Shelved
February 12, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
May 5, 2019 – Started Reading
May 6, 2019 –
May 6, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Awesome review Alecia xox