Stefan Yates's Reviews > Deception Point

Deception Point by Dan Brown

bookshelves: general-fiction

Another fast-paced thriller dealing with the NSA from Dan Brown. I found this novel to be right on par with Digital Fortress and thought that it was a very well-written thriller. From start to finish Deception Point takes the ball and runs with it like any other Dan Brown thriller. I like that the plot moves around in scenery from the Arctic to Washington, DC and a few points in-between keeping the action flowing and the characters moving around instead of being static in one place. The characters are well written and believable and, in this book, Brown has written another very strong female lead character as he also did in Digital Fortress.

I don't know why these two novels didn't get the press that the Robert Langdon novels did, perhaps it's because they deal with the NSA instead of having a religious based theme that stirs up controversy. Whatever the reason, if you enjoy Dan Brown's Robert Langdon novels or are just a fan of a good thriller, I'd recommend giving Deception Point a chance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deception Point.

January 1, 2010 – Started Reading