Demetra's Reviews > Twisted

Twisted by Natasha Knight

bookshelves: arcs, e-books

Here it is Gregory's story! For those of you that have read the "Dark Legacy Duet", I believe that this one is an anticipated story. For what I've read after finishing "Torn", many readers were curious about Gregory's whereabouts.

This standalone is much-needed, at least for me! I wanted to pick into Gregory's mind since meeting him at the previous books! He's a pretty complicated story. I couldn't really decipher his feelings before, and now being able to read his POV is quite enlightening! The whole story between him, Sebastian and Helena really messed up with his head and at the start of the book is not in the best state of mind. He wants to hurt Helena for what happened so he targets Amelia to do that. He's been following her for weeks and now is the time to take her.

Amelia, Helena's sister, has been obsessing over the reaping since that night. She's keep sketching what happened and thinking about it constantly. Her mind is messed up and even though she knows is wrong, she craves it for herself. Gregory and Amelia's interactions are intense and he comes out as cruel, especially at the start. He may know more about what she want after all and that actually scares her.

I don't know how I feel about Amelia's paranormal features, since it's know really explained. I love how we got to see Sebastian and Helena again and them interacting with both Gregory and Amelia. This book is about forgiving, restoring relationships and leaving the past behind. The epilogues were truly amazing and I loved how the author wrapped up the story! I wish we get to see more of the characters soon!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted.

February 11, 2019 – Started Reading
February 11, 2019 – Shelved
February 11, 2019 – Shelved as: arcs
February 11, 2019 – Shelved as: e-books
February 18, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by NiCoLeTa E. (new) - added it

NiCoLeTa E. Amazing review, huni!

message 2: by Demetra (last edited Feb 23, 2019 02:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Demetra NiCoLeTa E. wrote: "Amazing review, huni!
I want so badly to read this book, but then I realize that I have to read the duet first, so it has to wait for a while! 😉💕"

Thank you 😍 It’s so good! I guess you can read it as a standalone but reading the duet before gives you better understanding of what’s going on!