Darlene's Reviews > The Royal Cleaner: Books 1-3

The Royal Cleaner by L.C. Mawson

Well, this was fun. And different. It is because of the differences that I give it 5 instead of 4 stars.

This was an ARC that I begged to get to review. It didn't let me down. I don't know the author so I have nothing forcing the high rating. I liked it. A lot. In fact, I want to read it again. When you read using mostly text-to-speech it is easy to get lost. Luckily, the book was so well written that I wasn't lost for long. Still, it wasn't repetitive. Never boring.

There is a lot of magic. Some I wish I knew, including a dream visit situation I don't want to ruin with spoilers. As if witch and demon relationship isn't hard enough they are lesbian. Oh, wait, reverse that.

The romance isn't overdone or overly codependent. What a relief! And though the main characters were fantasy beings their problems seemed human and real.

I loved Coraline but Mina and her daughter grabbed my heart.

Oh, for those that see the title and think it is about house-cleaning. Think Scandal from ABC Thursday line-up. Only not Washington D.C. The kingdom of magic. Kerry Washington would have fainted at the stuff these ladies had to deal with.

If you get the chance read this three in one book. I love reading all straight in a row like that.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Royal Cleaner.

February 10, 2019 – Started Reading